Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility towards company environment. Our company’s existence is not lonely. It’s part of a bigger system of people, values, other organizations and nature. We want to give back to the world just as it gives to us. This policy outlines the company’s social responsibility actions.
This policy applies to the company and its subsidiaries regardless of location. It may also refer to suppliers and partners.
Our company aims to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. It will consider all aspects and interested parties before acting. Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values. Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
- Protecting the environment : Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We’ll always follow best practices when disposing garbage and using chemical substances. Stewardship will also play an important role.
- Legality : We’ll adhere to legal guidelines for safety and fair dealing. Every partnership and collaboration will be open and transparent. Business value and financial benefits will result only from legitimate business operations. We’ll always respect the Law including anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices. Our company is also committed to always honor its internal policies.
- Business Ethics : We’ll always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We’ll establish appropriate policies and procedures to promote good business ethics. Examples are respect towards the consumer, ethical corporate governance and anti-corruption practices. Our company will follow society’s ethical expectations.
- Protecting People : We’ll ensure that we don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community. We’ll also avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people. We’ll support diversity and help preserve important cultural elements.
- Human Rights : Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. It’s a committed equal opportunity employer and will incorporate all fair labour practices. It’ll ensure that its activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g. forced labour).
- Donations and Aid : Our company may preserve a budget to make monetary donations. Their purpose will be twofold. They’ll aim to advance the arts, education and community events. They’ll also aim to alleviate those in need.
- Volunteering : Our company will encourage its employees to volunteer. They can volunteer though programs internally or externally organized. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organizations.
- Preserving the environment : Apart from legal obligations, our company may be proactive in protecting the environment. We promote the use of paperless invoices to help reduce the carbon footprint- includes conserving energy, recycling, reforestation excursions and incorporating environment-friendly technologies.
- Supporting the community : Our company may initiate and support community investment and educational programs. For example, it may begin partnerships with vendors for constructing public buildings. It can provide support to nonprofit organizations or movements to promote cultural and economic development of global and local communities.
Our company is committed to the United Nations Global Compact. It’ll readily act to promote its identity as a socially aware and responsible business. Management must ensure that this policy is communicated at all levels. Managers are also responsible to resolve any CSR issues.